Jobs at The Conduit
Senior Programme Associate
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Programme Team at The Conduit. You will be responsible for the design and delivery of a programme of events for members.
In this role, you will be responsible for staying up to date with the latest trends, identifying the issues and scalable solutions that should be discussed/showcased, working with our members to understand what they are working on and what are the barriers to success, and facilitating events and meeting follow-ups to catalyse greater social impact.
- You have in-depth knowledge of sustainability issues and solutions
- You are passionate about living a positive and sustainable lifestyle
- You are interested in progressive social change as a whole and keen to run a variety of events on The Conduit’s thematic areas as well: climate change & sustainability, employment & economic opportunity, education & skills, health & nutrition, justice & equality, gender empowerment, arts & culture
- You are enthusiastic about The Conduit’s mission to achieve positive social change through collaboration between its members
- You love designing collaborative events and believe in the importance of community and innovation
- You are keen to develop members’ event suggestions in addition to your own
- You enjoy facilitating and moderating events
- You always strive to innovate and think about how you can have a greater impact
- You are sociable, energetic and have a positive outlook.
- You are team spirited, look out for those around you and are willing to help with whatever may be needed
- You have experience in managing and collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines and manage your time effectively
- You have strong writing and communication skills
- You have a strong attention to detail
- We are a close knit and supportive team, operating in an agile manner, able to pick up from one another at short notice.
- We are here to inspire and support a diverse membership base by bringing them together through our events to explore avenues for collaboration and impact.
- We are solutions focussed. We recognise the problems facing the world today and are committed to showcasing what works and how our members can contribute.
- We do not work in a silo but as part of an integrated wider Conduit Team so clear and constant communication is key
- We are a fast-paced work environment with a start-up culture
What you will do
- Lead the design to delivery process of 5 events per month including, speaker invitations, speaker briefings, on site event management and event feedback etc.
- Support the development, design, facilitation and coordination of The Conduit’s yearly content programme of over 250 events per year across our 7 other thematic areas
- Identify and engage leading topic experts in the Conduit programme
- Build relationships and leverage the expertise of Conduit Members to co-design programme content
- Lead the Conduit Brains Trust on Climate Change & Sustainability: These are expert advisory councils convened to support the content development of the programme
- Support the execution of our content capture strategy for sharing the output of Conduit events to The Conduit Community, and beyond
- Manage the logistics for events as well as administrative tasks relating to event preparation and management
- Support the measurement of the Conduit’s Impact through its Programme and Membership
What you need in order to apply
- 4+ years’ work experience in a related field with a demonstrated ability to design and deliver events across a wide range of topics
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- A strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you would like to work with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.