Jobs at The Conduit
This is an exciting opportunity to join The Conduit Programme team supporting with the co-ordination and execution of The Conduit’s yearly programme of events focused around 7 thematic areas: Justice & Equality, Education & Skills, Employment & Economic Growth, Health & Nutrition, Climate Change & Sustainability, Arts & Culture and Gender Empowerment.
- You are constantly looking to learn and stay updated on what’s going on in the world
- You are fascinated by the power of social enterprise to achieve the vital social, environmental and economic shifts required to create a more sustainable future
- You are enthusiastic about The Conduit’s mission to achieve positive social change through collaboration between its members
- You are quick to spot new opportunities to improve systems and processes
- You are sociable, energetic and have a positive outlook
- You are team spirited and look out for those around you
- You are detail orientated.
- We are a close knit and supportive team, operating in an agile manner, able to pick up from one another at short notice
- We are here to inspire and support a diverse membership base and help them get the most out of their membership
- We are always looking for new ways to expand our community to meet business needs and ensure diversity
- We do not work in a silo but as part of an integrated wider Conduit Team so clear communication is key
Responsibilities & Key Duties
- Manage the Programme and Membership inboxes, acting as the main point of contact for all programme related enquires
- Support the design to delivery process for all events including confirmation emails, RSVPs, feedback surveys and event logistics
- Attend events and support with on-site logistics
- Manage the programme page on The Conduit website ensuring that it is up to date showing both past and up and coming events
- Provide administrative support to the Programme Team
- Build strong working relationships with The Conduit Events, Membership and Operation Teams
What you need in order to apply
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- A strong interest in content and events
- A strong understanding of what is meant by social impact
- A strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Regardless of whether your experience is relevant to every one of the above points, if the Conduit and our ethos resonate with you, we encourage you to send in an application.
Length of Contract
3 months internship
Please send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org